2020 is going to be a fun year for weddings, I can already tell!
Based off the inspired styled shoots, biggest wedding magazines + my own personal opinion, these 3 trends are going to be something that we see a lot of this wedding season:
- The vision for a boho wedding has lots of neutral earthy tones, a chill setting and intentional styling to create a soft intimate feel for the wedding.
- Inspired Decor is a mixture of textures such a flowy chiffon materials, lace + other softer feels. Rugs in replace of a dance floor is a trend I’ve seen making its rounds and one that I can totally get behind! One of our brides from 2019 used this idea for her wedding and found all the rugs at a thrift store to save some money!
- Floral Arrangements contain a lot of pampas grass + greenery, while complimenting the softer colored flowers.
- Color schemes stay neutral, but usually contain some type of earthy maroon + cream.
- For food, charcuterie boards fit great with this theme of chill but fancy.
- Wooden Backdrops bring the whole look together and tie in the feel of this dreamy theme.
Bold + Colorful Wedding:
- The vision for a bold wedding is designed for someone who wants to have a good time at their wedding. Leather jackets, bold hair colors + loud decor is what will capture the essence of this theme.
- Inspired Decor includes classy balloons, neon lights + loud colors. This wedding theme will grab your attention and won’t be forgotten!
- The bride and groom play a big role into the theme of this wedding. A popular trend I’m seeing is hats, jackets, awesome hair styling and accessorizing is what pulls it all together. Your typical suit and dress does not fit in with this theme, this theme was meant to be unique and to stand out!
- Color schemes contain a lot of hot pinks, bright blues + different hues of orange!
- This is a wedding I see a lot of dancing and a good time happening at!
- I am SO happy to see how many more people are leaning on the side of elopements! Elopements have truly gained traction the last few years and I am HERE FOR IT! They are great for the people who want their wedding to be focused and centered on their love versus throwing a party.
- Elopements don’t really have a consistent theme since they are so unique and personal to the people participating in them. However, I have noticed elopements put a big emphasis on personal moments (whatever that entails to you!). For some people I have seen special jewelry that’s been handed down, their dogs being a part of their photos or writing personal vows and reciting them to each other in a location that is important to their love story.
Idaho Vendors who can bring these wedding visions to life:
Like I said, 2020 wedding season is going to be a good time! What trends are you most excited for?!